Time to Get a little Information going

Discussion in 'Revelations Public Chat' started by DARKTIDE!!, Mar 12, 2017.

1. DARKTIDE!!
    Veteran Staff Member Xen of Onslaught CO

Bomb Dropper
    Need to know:

What are we?

Want a spam message for people to put out, what is it?

Is there a forum for Revelation? Do we have an XOO Post there we can bump?

Where are the BH guys? Are they playing? Are they flaking? Do they not like it? Why is TS3 so hard?

What are some standard requirements we like to see of people? Such as: Do your guild dailies every day if you can donate the stuff to the guild daily so we can keep driving the guild levels up.

Cap is only how many members? Are we going to remove people for inactivity?

How to threads? We doing them? There is not a ton of information out there so why do we not have our own this is what we need you do guides to be better.

2. Ujnex
    Veteran Chronicles of Elyria Officer

We're not recruiting people actively it seems, I believe we don't have a post in the Revelation forums since initially the idea I had from this was to play casually, even if we dedicated a little too much time to it out of habit.

BH people seem to hang on their corner not showing much interest in migrating because "it's their corner", this is my personal view on that topic but I've never taken the initiative to directly ask them if they'd want to join out teamspeak.

Standard requirement for anyone that plays this game is to do the dailies, it's not even for the guild/community but to themselves, not doing the dailies in this game is equivalent to breathing so it shouldn't have to be mentioned, it can be reminded and advised for their own progress.

Inactivity subject I can't answer since I don't have enough information to give a proper reply, I usually only see the same people online from our teamspeak circle and one or another guest from out of [The] XoO.

As for guides I myself have been going to other people's guides and chinese players to ask for information and have managed myself out, I also tend to ask for help on reddit but we're kinda learning the game a bit everyday and like mentioned previously, the intent wasn't a hardcore gameplay so I didn't even consider the making of guides. Where would we host the guides besides youtube? it's a potential that we can work on but all the information we have would be taken from currently existing guides.

Also lets not use Red Envelopes to try and recruit people that's a given, but like mentioned on last night's talk the usage of red envelopes server wide can be outright detrimental to the reputation of XoO so I advise people to not even care about them.

3. DARKTIDE!!
    Veteran Staff Member Xen of Onslaught CO

Bomb Dropper
    Ok!

A) We are a Casual guild looking to progress with Teamwork, and events designed to build that cohesion.

B) XOO Recruiting for mentorship, Progression, and fun! PvX content, with a focus on end game. PST!

C) Cool keep pressuring them to come in and hang out. We don't bite hard, we are not requiring anything on our end just come in and bullshit how else will they get to know us. We did the same for them for their games.

D) Cool when you get someone in, tell them. Look to try and finish your dailies but we ask and will pressure you to get guild missions done and guild turn ins done as soon as possible. Such as: (need list) If they need help or guides come here.

E) If you been getting and finding those guys @Ujnex. Lets copy that information and get it here, for these new guys coming in. One of the best things we are good at has always been researching.

F) Member cap didn't get addressed

G) Lets not continue to make ourselves look bad. Trolling once we got more people that laugh and see it the way we do.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2017