League of Legends Nadrik's Application

Discussion in 'Accepted and on Probation' started by Nadrik, Feb 2, 2014.

1. Nadrik

Software Engineer
    Planetside 2 Application
    How old are you?
    Do you have Teamspeak 3 and a microphone?
    Yes
    Do you understand that Teamspeak usage is required at ALL times?
    Yes
    What is your in game name? Also, please link your player profile from www.Planetside2.comWhy did you choose XoO?
    I'm a current member of the Wildstar division, looking to branch out into different division in games I currently play. I previously played TR on Waterson, as a part of some random zerg guild that sent me an invite. Only really played with them to have someone to play with.

Now that I'm a XOO member I've made a VS character and am looking forward to playing with you all
    What can you bring to the table?
    I'd like to think that I'm a decent player, but more than that I know how to follow orders. I enjoy playing support roles mostly, with Engie and Medic being my primary classes. Beyond in game stuff I'd also like to think that I'm a fun person to hang out with!
    Localization:
    North America
    Activity level?
    20+
    Please list all your alts on WatersonHow did you hear about XoO?
    Current member of the WildStar division

2. abdulrapidz
    Veteran Xenforcer

The next step in the application process will be for you to get onto our Teamspeak server and then hop into game with us. Once you're in-game We'll get you an Outfit invite and set you to recruit status. If you pass a two week probationary period, you will become a member.

I've PM'd you the information for our Teamspeak server, log in and look for one of our Planetside 2 Command Team, any of whom should be able to help you further.
    Command Team: imb0r3d, MasterChaif, Eska, Maergoth, Abdulrapidz, Dag

3. abdulrapidz
    Veteran Xenforcer

Added Xoobie, Invited to outfit, Added to performance tracker