I'm Back. (If you'll have me)

Discussion in 'Public General Chat' started by Dag, Feb 10, 2016.

1. Dag
    Veteran

Hey guys, I've been thinking about XoO ever since I so ungraciously disappeared a couple years ago, and now my life is significantly less messed up so I figured I could give you guys a second go.

I turn 18 in 2 weeks (yes, the PS2 XO was 15) and I've learned a lot since I left.

The most important discovery that I made is that I'm type 1 bipolar.

I know it's no excuse for the way I conducted myself here, but just know that I'm not 100% dick, I'm just a crazy bastard.

Another similarly important thing I have learned is that XoO was the best thing to ever happen to me.

That probably sounds like a hyperbole, but I shit you not, the last 2 years of my life have been wasted looking for another guild that could live up to the general awesomeness of XoO.

I've run my own guild and joined countless others, none of which were anywhere near the level of polish that you guys have achieved here.

If anything, I have been humbled greatly by realizing just how much it takes to get a guild functioning as well as you guys do.

Now, let's get down to business.

In the last couple years, I have worked on my people skills, which have only served to compound the effectiveness of my leadership, so no more rage fueled community meetings from this guy.

I've completely overhauled my battlestation, I'm now running 3 1080p monitors and 1 4k tv, all powered by a a TRI-SLI 980TI setup (I'll put the specs somewhere eventually I swear).

Thirdly, you guys now have the upper hand on me; I'm no longer a leader so I can't really do anything /that/ bad.

I guess I'm just taking a really long time to ask if you guys will let me back in.

No more drama, only hard work from here on out.

I would love to hear each and every one of your thoughts, this is a community by and for the people after all.

2. Dag
    Veteran

Alright I'll take the complete silence as a "Hey! Glad to have you back".

3. DARKTIDE!!
    Veteran Staff Member Xen of Onslaught CO

Bomb Dropper
    Didn't play during PS2, but welcome back!

I honestly was waiting for someone to come in and talk to you cause I don't know who you are haha.

DT

4. Trakaas
    Veteran

Student - Co-op Intern
    Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag! Come play Blade and Soul.

5. abdulrapidz
    Veteran Xenforcer

holy shit 15. welcome back dag

6. TwilightAngel
    Veteran Chronicles of Elyria Member

Wells Fargo Home Mortgage
    *cough* BDO *cough*

7. Rubius
    Veteran Xenforcer

Software Engineer
    Wow I would never have guessed 15! You seemed more mature during my (albeit limited) playtime with you in PS2. Nice to see you back.

8. NSman

John Stamos...PvP??