MMO (FFXIV, WoW, or Bless) Frizzle's Application

Discussion in 'Accepted and on Probation' started by Frizzle, Aug 13, 2013.

1. Frizzle
    Veteran

Computer Programmer
    [​IMG]
    How old are you?
    What is your in-game name?
    Frizzle
    Do you have Teamspeak 3 and a working microphone?
    Yes
    What are the top five games that influenced you most and a little bit as to why?
    I have played many games over the years, have owned almost every console ever marketed in the us, and played quite a few MMO's. For the most part I do most of my gaming on the Xbox 360 ( 59K gamerpoints)but when a good MMO comes along I play PC. The MMo's I've played include Earth and Beyond, Star Wars Galaxies, World of warcraft, Eve Online, Star wars: the old republic, Final Fantasy 11, and I have a Version 1.0 toon in Final fantasy 14.
    What kind of content do you prefer to PvP, PvE, or both (PvX)?
    PvE
    What guilds have you played with and what roles did you have within the guild?
    I have had and been in several guilds, but this is the first long term guild for me. every other guild I have joined was just random guilds found in recruiting channels. I tend to stay in guilds for long time and enjoy helping guildmates. I work well with others and enjoy grouping up. I have had many roles in guilds. In my younger day I tried my hand at leading, but recently I have played the roles of Officer/recruiter and raid leader. The reason I have applied to this guild is because a real life freind of mine has recently joined your ranks and we will be playing together.
    What brings you to XoO and why did you choose us?
    A real life friend of mine(Valrow) has recently joined. There will be 2 or 3 other real life friends joining the game and we want to all be in the same guild and work together as much as possible. I enjoy end game raiding, and as I ussually play healing/ support classes I fell I can be a big help to the guild, and the raiding parties. In FF14 I plan on having bard as my main.
    List some of the things that you think will make you an asset to XoO.
    The are numerous ways I could be a asset to the guild. First off, I enjoy helping other players, wether it be providing heals for a group, or helping someone with a quest or just offering advice to the less experienced. I also enjoy crafting, my version 1.0 toon is an armorsmith, and I'm always willing to help supply guildies with gear.
    You are in a middle of a raid and the raid leader calls out a command you don't think will work out. Do you hesitate and contest, or do you listen anyways and speak your mind after the fact?
    Being as I have experience as a raid leader, and know how frustrating it can be when someone isn't following the plan. If I had objections or suggestions I would voice them prior to the fight, if order was issued in the heat of battle I would follow then after offer some suggestions. politely of course.
    A little bit about yourself? *Gaming history, habits, etc...*
    I am quite laid back, easy to get along with. I don't like drama, and tend to stay out of it. I play lots of games, my favorite games are the ones that offer a good comunity and good people to group with
    How many hours do you play per week, on average?
    20-30
    Were you reffered to XoO? If so, enter the name of the person who referred you to XoO
    Valrow
    List the best times for your interview
    9pm EST. any day usually
    Have you applied to the FF XIV:ARR usergroup?
    No
    Do you have a character already? If so please provide lodestone link to them.

2. Owainn
    Veteran Chronicles of Elyria Member

Business Owner
    Check your PM

3. Owainn
    Veteran Chronicles of Elyria Member

Business Owner
    Accepted- welcome to xoo