League of Legends aXBlackDeathXa's Application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by aXBlackDeathXa, Oct 31, 2012.

1. aXBlackDeathXa

Planetside 2 Application
    How old are you?
    Do you have Teamspeak 3 and a microphone?
    Yes
    Do you understand that Teamspeak usage is required at ALL times?
    Yes
    Are you currently in the Planetside 2 beta?
    Yes
    In-Game Name?
    aXBlackDeathXa
    What is your favorite class to play?
    Engineer
    What is your favorite vehicle to use?
    Magrider
    Why did you choose XoO?
    Looking for an organized brotherhood for PS2. I've played a majority of the largest FPS and the need is obvious in PS2 for an organized community to truly enjoy this game to its fullest and to learn (I'm new to Planetside series).

I'm an active member of a XBOX Clan called the "Over 30 Clan" where we promote mature / adult gaming. They typically play Call of Duty games and dabbled in the Battlefield series (less than I'd like). Unfortunately very few in the clan are PC gamers.

I have a wife and kids so typically I play once they go to bed - on most nights after 9pm EST for several hours. Objective / tactical play are sort of my forte. I do live in a rural area and my Internet connection truly is shit (cellular modem) but its the only thing available. I still manage to be in the top 1% of players in MW3 - Domination game mode.

Being latency handicapped I tend to steer toward support roles. I like to think I'm pretty decent with a Magrider - typically out gunning other factions from great distances. As well as surprising them by actually using TACTICS! LOL My rig consists of an unlocked i7, 8gb ram, SLI 2g 6950's and a vertex SSD. In my spare time I like to dabble in video editing and recently started my own YouTube channel.
    Please list some of your FPS history:
    Old school PC gamer (Doom, Quake, Unreal Tournament, BF2, BF3, and as of last year Call of Duty Black Ops and Modern Warfare 3 on XBOX 360)
    Localization:
    North America
    Activity level?
    15 to 20
    Do you have a high speed internet connection and a good computer?
    Yes
    How did you hear about XoO?
    PS2 forums
    Do you have a referral?
    -

2. Miir
    Veteran Star Citizen Officer

Designer
    Welcome and thank you for your interest in Xen of Onslaught!

Since you're in the beta, we'll want you to get into Teamspeak 3 and then come play with us in-game for a few days.

I've PM'd you the information for our Teamspeak server, log in and look for one of our Planetside 2 Officers, any of whom should be able to help you further.
    Officers: Dullard, FearTheAmish, imb0r3d, Miir, Phoenixdog, Q, Sokar.

3. Dullard
    Veteran FPS Member

Denied due to inactivity. If you wish to have your application reconsidered, let an Officer know and we'll start the process back up where we left off.