Ashes of Creation

Discussion in 'Upcoming Game Chatter' started by Naboo, Mar 1, 2017.

1. DARKTIDE!!
    Veteran Staff Member Xen of Onslaught CO

Bomb Dropper
    The problem is that it is them getting more into my personal life. Discord is attached to my personal account and that is attached to my IP. Discord is the not the most safe experence in the world. They need to just build their in game chat server and be done with it. The last thing I want to start getting pings on this game to my phone cause people as wispering my discord name while I'm off line. You want to see rage? Thats how you see me explode quick.

2. Ironjaw
    Veteran Staff Member CO

Printer
    I thought crowfall or someone else was utilizing discord too

3. DARKTIDE!!

Bomb Dropper
    No it is mostly has been FPS games that have done the discord thing. Hell even my stupid MOBA that I play. Cant even think of it, has a discord link as soon as you get in the match. I never join it tho... I dont understand how hard it is to make your plays in 25 seconds. So people can play off it.

4. Ezenkrul
    Veteran Black Desert Member

Tesla - Sr. Quality Control Coordinator
    Just to let everyone know who may not know the kickstarter for this game will be coming in about four to six weeks. They said they are going to be putting a countdown timer on their site soon.

5. DARKTIDE!!

Bomb Dropper
    So want to buy in... but so looking forward to other things!.... Have they mentioned PVP at all?

6. Ezenkrul

I doubt the packs will be pricey considering the game is fully funded but they could surprise us. The pvp, not so much. Right now they are mostly talking about nodes and slowly releasing information about the classs. The next one is going to be the assassin.
    I did hear there will be siege type events, attacking opposing areas. Also some hinting at having players who gain power similar to that of a champion or divine being.

7. DARKTIDE!!

Bomb Dropper
    Well, I'll leave it up to you to update us to information. Have you gotten into their discord?

8. DARKTIDE!!

Bomb Dropper
    @Naboo and You should be able to keep us up to date. Even though he is playing that fail battleground game.

9. Ezenkrul

Yeah I am in their discord and on their forums for the most part so I will try and keep everyone updated as much as I can.

If anyone else registers to the site and would like to refer me that would be great as well. Not sure if anyone else posted their referral information.

https://www.ashesofcreation.com/ref/Ezenkrul87/

Last edited: Apr 4, 2017
  10. Naboo
    Veteran Crowfall Member

Yeah I'm in their Discord too, not much though other than generalities reminds me of CoE's pre-pregame stuff. We're people are just there to hang out, uber recruitment time tbh. And PUBG is not fail, it's light years beyond H1 and a fraction of its age.

11. DARKTIDE!!

Bomb Dropper
    Well, start recruiting them then? They can come here and get the Game Group tag and start playing around with the community if they like. Sorry, don't have time to do all the recruiting. If you guys want it go get it, if not sit back reap what you sow, and pray the current membership gets behind it.

12. Naboo
    Veteran Crowfall Member

FYI I wasn't complaining about recruiting, just stating a fact. I have a passion for community not for recruiting folks. Being a father of 4, and an active non-computer gamer, I simply don't have the time to put into things and actively recruit. It's not a matter of "reaping what we sow", I think it's a matter of people being interested in new games and trying to play with folks we know. Maybe @Ezenkrul would like to head things up and recruit ppl for the game but I surely don't have the time or brain capacity to do it. Besides CoE will take up all my time when we get closer to an actual release. And if I can't even spend enough time doing things for that community I just couldn't for AoC. I just thought this was the section to discuss upcoming games, and this one peaked my interest since it's very CoE-ish.

13. Ezenkrul

I've created a rough recruitment thread on the official forums.

14. Naboo
    Veteran Crowfall Member

Winner winner!

15. DARKTIDE!!

Bomb Dropper
    Link EZ. I'll help you do that, I just can't go head hunting.

Sorry Naboo... Didn't mean to come off like a dick. My "DT DO THIS FOR US PLEASE OMG PLEASE" sense was going off. So my attitude of, "if you want to do something then fucking take control" mode kicked in.

Too many people have been asking for things to be set up, and lately, we are missing people wanting to step up and lead or hell even be a division organizer for a game. So I feel bad, but at the same time I'm drawing a line for myself. So once again, sorry for coming off like a dick.

Your not the first, I just told Enigma who said he wanted to maybe get something going for Des2, to fucking do it then.

16. Ezenkrul

Here is the link: https://www.ashesofcreation.com/forums/topic/xen-of-onslaught-pvx/

Just let me know if you want me to make any changes. For right now its just a placeholder to get our name out there in the game and will change it around once we get more information on the game.

I am still quite busy in real life, but will try to peek around as much as I can. Luckily I can browse forums and what not at work. :D

17. Naboo
    Veteran Crowfall Member

It's all good @DARKTIDE!! no issues here, we're all busy and with more and more of us "grown up" gamers still trying to hold on to our gaming passion things get lost in the shuffle. We're all usually pretty busy just with a job thrown in let alone family.
    @Ezenkrul good work sir, if I get froggy and have time to poke around and push ppl to XoO I'll point them at your thread :)

18. DARKTIDE!!

Bomb Dropper
    LOL @Ezenkrul took stuff from just about everywhere. Yea let me take a nap get some Asian Stuff done, and I'll help you type this up really fast.

Love the part of Node wars.

19. Ezenkrul

Yuppers! Oh there are node war stuff in there? I thought I removed all that shit. Ugh

Ha, missed a spot. Got it removed. ROFL. Trying to read thru the QnA post they made and make a more focused guild recruitment post, just wanted a placeholder for now.

20. DARKTIDE!!

Bomb Dropper
    Recruitment Status: OPEN – Apply
    *Please apply under general gaming currently*

Xen of Onslaught is a multi-tiered gaming syndicate established prior to the release of SOE’s Planetside in 2002 and has been a force to be reckoned with since. XoO’s presence in the MMORPG world has been significant, with divisions in games such as Age of Conan, Guild Wars, Rising Force Online, Even, Aion, World of Warcraft, League of Legends, Aion, Darkfall, and various others.

We have a very large and dedicated history, if you want to know more about us click HERE
    Additionally, we have many worlds, server, and other firsts, Feel free to check that out HERE

Each division in XoO is a totally different animal, in past games, we have ranged from very hardcore to more on the semi-hardcore/casual side and yet in every game, we have a strong focus on CAMARADERIE, PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY, EXECUTION, and FUN.

We are a mature gaming guild and it’s a special thing to see players join whose parents played with us in the past and in each new game we join we have people posting and applying to join us from past games and opposing guilds because they remember us.

We know exactly what our identity is and what we need to do to get there. If you are looking to be part of something that’s a little bigger than a one game guild or just want good people to fight alongside with we may be the place for you.

What we do:
    1. 30+ active in TS every night, we also have forums with guides and guild Discord everything you could want to be connected.
    2. Login and get shit done, we know people have RL so we want to maximize our in-game time
    3. HAVE FUN AND ENJOY!

Please check us out at Xoohq.com and drop an application or message myself, Ezenkrul or any of our officers for information.

Currently looking to fill all positions!

Recruit Requirements:
    • Being Active! We understand life and there are AFK forums if life happens. So trust us we understand. Currently, as this game is at this stage. We are looking for people to discuss theory craft and build massive interest in the game.

• TS3 When doing anything within the guild such as events and pvp. Being able to hear at least what needs to happen and when it needs to happen is important in our community. For when the game goes live, to answer the question before it pops "why not discord?" Simple, once it gives us the same voice communication abilities that our TS3 server does we may switch, completely.

• Support the fight, We have many organized days/times for everyone to get involved. Due to the current development of this game. As recruits come in we will be attempting to organize some "other game" nights that people can get on and play together.

• Be a team player! We don’t care how good your gear is, who your friends are or what level you are if you are a malcontent or cannot follow directions you have no place in our community.

• Be dedicated to the game and community: be willing to stick it out. We want people in AoC for the long haul and who are interested in playing other games with us in the future. That's the point of Community right?

See you all soon on the Battlefield!

Here you go EZ what do you think. Cleaned it up shortened it down, added some more to it. Broke it up to look more formal.