Archeage Unchained Raitou's Application

Discussion in 'Accepted and on Probation' started by Raitou, Sep 29, 2019.

1. Raitou
    Xoobie AAU Member

How old are you?:
    Do you have a working mic?:
    Yes
    Are you aware that we prefer you to be in comms (Discord/TS) while in game at the very least when doing guild activities? (Don’t have to be talking, can be on mute)::
    Yes, not a problem
    What experiences do you have with being part of a guild/team in MMO games/online games in general?:
    Have been part of smaller arena teams / guilds who usually play pretty competitively as a tight knit group
    What experiences do you have within Archeage if any? Been apart of any large achievements?:
    I've played in every fresh start since 3.0 but couldn't really take the game seriously after the pay for progress became more rampant
    Are you aware that as a guild, on launch we will be playing as a guild and doing things for the guild to get ahead of our competitors and make OUR guild members life easier in the long run?:
    Correct
    Are you a lone wolf player or team player? explain::
    I'm more of the quiet, self-progressing independent player but I'm always down to sacrifice time for the benefit of the team
    Do you have any idea on what class/professions you would like to play?:
    Depending on my experience testing new changes the PTS I'll be playing either a Blade Dancer, Blade Chanter, or Ebonsong I love Songcraft) primarily with a focus on gear progression funded by heavy commerce, husbandry, farming, and PvE grinding. I'm a devout group naval player in Archeage.
    How many hours will you be able to play per week, knowing that we ask for at least 20-ish hours a week (unless you have personal reasons. We aren't satans here we understand you have a life…..maybe?):
    40 to 60 hours during the days throughout the week, barring when I work nights Thursday through Saturday
    What time zone / time do you tend to play?:
    CST - I play at all times of the day when not working / handling life
    Where did you hear about XOO? Discord/Forums/Person (whom?):
    Forums, In Game - BDO
    Why would you like to join Xen of Onslaught?:
    I've heard nothing but great things about your community and work ethic and want to have a great group of people to grind long hours with and make great memories in Unchained. I have lots of KR patch 6.0+ experience and want to bring as much knowledge as I can to the guild in Unchained.

2. Toepeka
    Veteran AAU Member

Awaiting interview - Stick around in the discord, will give you tags and someone should be in contact with you!

3. Toepeka
    Veteran AAU Member

Approved and on probation!