Raiding Interest 2018

Discussion in 'FPS Public Chat' started by PersonalRiot, Jan 3, 2018.

1. PersonalRiot
    Veteran Xenforcer

Hey all,

I hope everyone had a good Christmas season and new year celebrations. Considering the recent lull due to holidays - I wanted to get the pulse of everyone who has been actively raiding with us before the break and see interest/numbers. I know some people might be actively playing still and others may not so I just wanted to be sure if we start back up that we will have enough people. Currently I am not actively playing D2 but I am still down for raiding each week (since that is the part I enjoy).

How is times for people in the new year? Are people still up for raiding once a week (on weekends as before?)? How was everyone's new year?

2. EniGmA1987
    Veteran Staff Member Xenforcer

I haven't been playing quite as much, but I am almost maxed out on my character so there isnt a lot for me to do right now. I will definitely be raiding if people are still interested though.

3. Jes
    Veteran Crowfall Member

ill try to get on, been busy with work i haven't touched a vidja game for a few days...

4. Deadend
    Veteran Crowfall Member

Monkey.
    I've lost most of my interest in the game at this point. I still try and get some of the weekly stuff done over the week but even some of that I have been letting sliding. My be they will get their shit in order by the next dlc (not holding my breath).
    The population has dropped a lot over xmas I think that event killed it for a lot of people. Sometimes getting 5min or more pvp ques.