Blade and Soul Name Reservations Begin Tonight

Discussion in 'News - Front Page Posts' started by arcanmene, Jan 11, 2016.

1. arcanmene
    Veteran Staff Member Xen of Onslaught XO

Student
    Server: Jiwan
    Faction: Cerulean Order

Hello everyone,

As most of you may know, the Blade and Soul name reservations begin tonight at 6 p.m. PST / 9 p.m. EST.

Go here to DOWNLOAD:

http://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/news/name-reservation-january-11/

Reminder that the download is about 8.5 GB so have enough space and time allotted.

Also remember that if you want to be part of this amazing division then please join the user group and drop an app in.

Also once you have reserved your name, be sure to go

here: http://www.xoohq.com/threads/what-is-your-in-game-name.46549/#post-417765

and put your newly reserved name on the thread. Putting your name on the thread will be considered a "roll call". This, of course, is only for founders, but if you do not put your name on the thread it will be treated as though you don't actually want to play the game and will be purged from the user group. If you are not a founder please put the name you INTEND to have once the game launches for you.

REMINDER: We are going to be starting on the Jiwan Server

So please, once you reserve your name, go to the thread and put your name down. I will be putting my name down as well! No one is excused from this.

We need to do this so we actually have some accurate numbers on who will be participating in the game come launch.

We are going to be hitting head start pretty hard! I look forward to seeing all of you in-game.

Arcanmene
    Division Director

Last edited: Jan 11, 2016
  2. Reclacont
    Veteran Camelot Unchained Member

Navy
    I definitely will, at about 5pm Japan Standard time :p