Destiny 2 Play times?

Discussion in 'FPS Public Chat' started by Deadend, Nov 1, 2017.

1. Deadend
    Veteran Crowfall Member

Monkey.
    So what's every bodies play times I was on most of day looking for some folks to do the nightfall and probably next week the raid (I don't have quite enough power yet) with but no luck.

I'm usually available early morning until late afternoon eastern but I can push that to early evening if people are going to be ready to get it done pretty fast.

2. DARKTIDE!!
    Veteran Staff Member Xen of Onslaught CO

Bomb Dropper
  3. EniGmA1987
    Veteran Staff Member Xenforcer

I always see Jes on in the nights (pacific time). Renesh is usually night time too.
    I am still on 2nd shift and get home at 2:30am EST and am around for 2-3 hours each night. Weekends depends as most of the time I work weekends too so it is the same schedule but sometimes I manage to get some time off work and am on between 5pm to 5am est
    Israf3l is on during weekends.

4. decoyninja
    Veteran Crowfall Member

I hop on for a few hours around 8pm est.

5. PersonalRiot
    Veteran Xenforcer

I am on/off late during PST evening times (9 MST - 11 MST); was on vacation last week. Also I have a baby so my playnight aren't certainly every night anymore.

6. Ironjaw
    Veteran Staff Member CO

Printer
    Yeah my crew plays nightly. We just cleared up to the final raid boss tonight. I've had a couple surgeries, hurt my back, and went away on vacation so I haven't been putting in as many hours as normal.

7. EniGmA1987

How come your not all in the xoo clan and on everyones friends lists? :p

8. Ironjaw
    Veteran Staff Member CO

Printer
    I think some of them are still butt hurt from some stuff that happened back in the Rift days but I'm trying. I think I put my tag on discord I'll check again and post it

9. PersonalRiot
    Veteran Xenforcer

Honestly it has been a long time since the RIFT days - I am pretty sure only a few of us are even left from that time. We gain nothing from getting more people into one clan area and the only thing we have to loose is we stay separate is slower progression for both groups. It couldn't hurt to try and get them onboard - it doesn't need to be into the Xen community but at least onto the same D2 clan.

10. EniGmA1987

Logged in to discord today, haven't been on it in at least a year. I just wanted to see who was on and if anyone was in a FPS or Destiny channel. Once I logged on I remembered exactly why I hate Discord. I really don't know how anyone can put up with such a disgusting mess.

11. Ironjaw
    Veteran Staff Member CO

Printer
    well arc has gone a little hog wild with channels for everything, i just mute all the ones i dont look at.

yeah I know, believe me (head desk)

12. EniGmA1987

Ill be on a little tomorrow and a lot on Wednesday. Got the expansiuon as part of the original D2 purchase so might as well play through it.

I left the XoO clan cause no one except myself and my sister were ever on anymore, but most of you have me on your friends list and my BNet tag is still posted here so feel free to group up with me if any of you decide to get on for shits and gigs.

13. PersonalRiot
    Veteran Xenforcer

In the same boat as Enigma - playing the DLC2 since I paid for it anyways. I am hardly on much other than to do a quick nightfall/flashpoint. Spire of the Stars is light level 370 so it will be quite awhile before I am at that point. The changes on Destiny 2 are in the right direction but it still feels like too little too late. Too many steps backwards since Destiny 1 and it seems impossible to catch up at the current rate.

The current model seems to do more fixes in the fall launch but I might just bite the bullet and say I am done with the franchise at this point. Rent it from the library or get the completely edition for 50% off when it comes down the woodworks. There is too many awesome single player games at this point - and I don't have enough time to play them all. Let alone the multiplayer games that I love to play currently (Rainbow Six 6) or with my SO (WoW).