D2 Raid; December Wk1

Discussion in 'FPS Public Chat' started by PersonalRiot, Nov 27, 2017.

1. PersonalRiot
    Veteran Xenforcer

What time seems to be working best for everyone? Should we stick with the usual Saturday @ 6 EST? How is everyone's schedule for next week?

Also, how many people have Rat King done?

Let's do a Rat King raid (at least for a little bit) : D

[​IMG]
    We are small, but we are legion.

2. Trice
    Veteran Crowfall Member

System Engineer @ BigFish Games
    I play D2, have a lock at GS 280, Hunter at 275 and Titan at 278

Have not done any raid, just farming Public Events and Strikes :(

bnet: DarkDante#1839

3. EniGmA1987
    Veteran Staff Member Xenforcer

Hey Trice! Been a while.
    Does 6pm EST on Saturday work for you? Or some other time?

4. Deadend
    Veteran Crowfall Member

Monkey.
    Think I am going to take a break for this week and get some stuff around the house done and do my xmas shopping. So if you guys want to try a later start time this week feel free. Ive been starting to feel the burnout coming on so a week break will do to let me refresh and comeback for the DLC/expansion. (The Ironbanner grind done me in. About 10 helmets, 6 legs and half a dozen each of the same 2 guns FFS)

5. PersonalRiot
    Veteran Xenforcer

No worries Dead, always better to take some time to chill and relax rather than feeling like you have to commit into things. I didn't have the time to grind out Iron Banner (I barely finished 10-11 tokens) and ended up getting almost none of the armor set (only chest and legs). Hopefully the blog post today talks about changes to currency systems and the loot systems in general.

I'll likely be skipping my weeklies on my titan (305 with two gear sets anyways); and just working on my hunter as I have time (just hit 20 and hovering around the 260-270 light mark) to try and keep things fresh for myself. I don't know how all of you do it with so little recovery : P Hopefully I get a celestial nighthawk sooner rather than later : < It is one of my favorite exotics from Destiny 1.

I might also be bringing a plus one to the raid this week who hasn't had the chance to do it. Depending on turn out - I don't mind stepping aside to let them take my spot as it is there last chance to go at the reduced light level.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2017
  6. Trice
    Veteran Crowfall Member

System Engineer @ BigFish Games
    I am PT so that might be a bit of a challenge to play at 3P in the afternoon. any chance for a later time? like 6 PT?

7. Saelbrekan

Howdy everyone,

I am PersonalRiot's +1 that he was talking about, and I am free all day on Saturday, so I have no issues with 6 EST or somewhere around there.

I've got a mid 270's hunter, and will be finishing my weeklies prior to the raid. I'm looking forward to it if you'll have me.

8. EniGmA1987

6pm Pacific this Saturday is good. I already spoke with Sael in the blizzard chat and he said its good for him too.

9. EniGmA1987

Trice, Wauzers, Israf3l, and Saelbrekan will be in the raid this week, most doing it for the first time. Ill lead that one at 9pm EST.

Should we do another raid with the rest of us at the normal time of 6pm EST or maybe a little earlier?

10. PersonalRiot
    Veteran Xenforcer

Since my playtime is limited, I'll show up at the normal time if others are interested in a veteran/experienced run. If that fails to take off (3 or less people) I'll appear in the evening to fill or just hang out in general.