Cattitude's Application - Bless Online Officer

Discussion in 'Accepted and on Probation' started by Cattitude, May 18, 2018.

1. Cattitude
    Guest Black Desert Member

What Officer role are you applying for?:
    PvP Leader, General Officer
    How would you assist the other officers in the guild?:
    I would make sure all PVP officers are trained and ready to lead PVP the way Xen does currently. I would have weekly or bi-weekly meetings to determine our PVP goals for that week/two weeks.
    What will you do to enhance the guild?:
    I would hold training sessions, to make officers know their own classes, and it's ins and outs to be able to teach general members. I would coach and help general members with PVP. organize PVP tourneys within the guild to facilitate friendly competition and bonding. Also lend a helping hand to anyone in need.
    What are your past leadership roles or achievements?:
    I was the PVP leader of the BDO divison for over a year. Was its XO for 3 months until we broke up again to go to other guilds. Still hold that position and keep those who play BDO active with each other and have a guild ready for us in case we ever want to come back. I would put the same commitment into Bless.
    What would you like to add to your application to make it more competitive?:
    BISH IM CATTITUDES! hehhe no but seriously, I trained directly under Darktide, and with a lot of my friends coming to play Bless, and seeing it bring the community together again I want nothing but the best BDO is on hold for the foreseeable future, and Im committed to making out Bless division the best it can be.