Arcland's Application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Arcland, Mar 31, 2014.

1. Arcland

How old are you?:
    Do you have Teamspeak 3 and a working microphone?:
    Yes
    Typically, can you commit to events that run from 8PM-11PM EST:
    Yes
    What times are you availible to play? Be specific and include your timezone.:
    It partly depends on my classes. The schedule can be changed around what is needed. During the day of 12pm EST to 5pm can be randomly played depending on my class schedule. Than usually 7pm EST to 2am EST are times I am available regardless of the schedule.
    How many hours do you anticipate playing per week, on average?:
    Probably going to rush to max with ~30 a week. Than settle to about ~15 a week. Will be having a break between classes a few days after release.
    What is your anticipated Character Class?:
    Warrior
    What is your anticipated playstyle (DPS,Healer, or Tank)?:
    Tank
    What is your MMO experience and what progression have you experienced in those games? Please be as detailed as possible:
    The two games I passionately played are World of Warcraft and Eve Online. In WoW I did a lot of progression raiding in Wrath and Cata. Eve is not really a progression based game.
    How do you feel about progression raiding?:
    Progression raiding is mostly what I am playing Wildstar for. So I'm pretty passionate for it.
    How do you feel about PvP?:
    PVP is always something I did on my time off. It isn't really as important to me as raiding.
    Are you able to dedicate 2-3 nights and 2-3 hours on each of those nights per week to guild specific functions?:
    Yes
    Do you plan on playing any other MMO while playing WildStar Online?:
    Yes
    Have you been a part of any other Xen of Onslaught division? If so, which ones and do you have anyone who would recommend you?*:
    My friend Sek is in this group and he is the one that recommended it for me since he heard I was going to be playing Wildstar. I may end up playing rust and some other games as well with Xen.
    Referred by?:
    Sek
    Have you read the WildStar Division Information thread and agree to abide by the guidelines within?*:
    Yes
    Certify that you have requested to join the WildStar Permissions Group (availible by editing your profile) by selecting YES.:*:
    Yes

2. Casual Stoner

You said you're playing other mmos while playing wildstar, which ones/what is your committal to those other games? The more details the better please!

3. Arcland

I still play Eve and WoW. WoW I don't really have a commitment to I just kind of waste time with that. Eve I go to fleets from time to time but I'm not on a schedule nor do I spend more than a few hours a week on it.

Edit: Also I probably will be unsubbing from WoW come wildstar release.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2014
  4. Itherael
    Banned

Thank you for your application. The next step in the application process is to schedule a TeamSpeak interview. When would you be available?

5. Arcland

This will be my schedule up until June 4th. I have classes Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays.

[​IMG]

6. Bloodytrailz
    Veteran

With a May 31st Headstart/June 3rd launch date, this schedule isn't exactly indictive of the hours you will/won't be playing ;)

Gonna be summer/fall term schedules that would really change it up :p

7. Arcland

I agree. I posted it with the intention of scheduling an interview. I'm a junior now so I tend to cater my schedule to what I prefer to do at the time. Like next term will probably be more days but no night classes.

8. Trakaas
    Veteran

Student - Co-op Intern
    Arc. Why is your schedule so mush better than mine?

Sekhayet

9. Arcland

Your a pre junior while I'm a junior since I'm only a 4 year student. Allows me a bit easier scheduling. Also my college actually bothers to make classes at times that aren't terrible. Plus my majors are less cumulative making scheduling wizardry easier.

10. Itherael
    Banned

Business Law?

Anyway, I'm trying to schedule interviews together on the same day. Can you do 9PM EST Friday? If not, just throw back another day around the same time.

Thanks

11. Arcland

Business Law is actually a pretty good class. That being said I'm actually a Management Information Systems major and an Entrepreneurship major. 9PM EST Friday will work just fine. I will probably be visiting my parents which means I will be using a headset and integrated webcam so the sound quality will probably be a bit more mediocre than normal.

12. Itherael
    Banned

I was just curious. I thought that's what it was. If you want to do it a different day, that's fine too. Just let me know.

The integrated microphone shouldn't be a problem and it should take less than 30 minutes.

13. Arcland

Are we meeting in the Xoo Teamspeak?